[Question #676735]: recent changes to Chrome broke most all of my tests

I am working with a Chrome embedded frame work, and very recently changes were made to Chrome
and then those changes were applied to the Chrome embedded framework.

It appears that the Tesseract is not seeing many of the pictures that
before the change,  were working OK.

I can fix some of the pictures by changing the similar from  high like 0.98  to 0.87
but some of the pictures have to be re-snap shot in order to get them to work.

This is a really big issue since I have over 800 pictures in my total tests sets,
Is there  any global tweeks to the Tesseract that could be done in order to
resolve this ?

Thanks