Re: [Question #676777]: Running few tests from a suite cmd

Rares Pasca posted a new comment:
But let's say I have them grouped with the help of unittest llike test
def test1()
def test2()
.
.
.
def test100()

Now I use HTMLTestRunner+unittest to run them and generate a report.

Would it be possbile to run from cmd with skiluli no the file that I want to execute but the methods directly?
Lets say java -jar <path to sikuli> -r test35() test38() shomeshow?

So at any given time depending on what I want to run to execute like
that?