Re: [Question #676426]: Cannot start App when executing Sikuli script from cmd

sdraganov posted a new comment:
Don't worry  I could use version 1.1.3 to run scripts from CMD, so far
everything works as expected even though I'm using 1.1.4 for writing my
scripts. There might be something hidden in the new implementation of
the App-function however, I haven't got any issues with it in previous
versions of the software, 1.1.4 is the first one that introduce this
issue.

Let me know when you have something for testing, I'll be glad to give
you a hand with testing.

Regards,
Svet