Re: [Question #676910]: Sikulix fatal error: loadlib: opencv_java342.dll not in any libs folder

Description changed to:
Hi guys, I gave up, and decided to ask the community..

Today morning my Sikuli program worked fine, but now it doesn't. I got
error in Pattern class. It can't find opencv_java342.dll

My environment:
IntelliJ IDEA, gradle, sikulixapi 1.1.4, java jdk1.8.0
Full project can be downloaded from here: https://yadi.sk/d/toJFUNk5V-bmYw

I've simplified the code, so now I have only one class and one png image as resource:
https://imgur.com/VeECc3B
Execution fails in runtime (see picture above):
loadlib: opencv_java342.dll not in any libs folder
	at org.sikuli.script.Pattern.<init>(Pattern.java:125)
	at Launcher.main(Launcher.java:6)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Sikulix fatal error: loadlib: opencv_java342.dll not in any libs folder
	at org.sikuli.script.Sikulix.terminate(Sikulix.java:58)
	at org.sikuli.script.RunTime.terminate(RunTime.java:60)
	at org.sikuli.script.RunTime.libsLoad(RunTime.java:915)
	at org.sikuli.script.RunTime.loadLibrary(RunTime.java:1105)
	at org.sikuli.script.Finder2.<clinit>(Finder2.java:33)
	... 2 more

Gradle build file content:
https://imgur.com/QhuUT30

I even tried to download opencv_java342.dll and load it in runtime in my code, it didn't help..also tried to reimport sikulixapi in gradle by deleting gradle's cache- it also didn't help. And the program worked in the morning smoothly, and now(when I came back from work) it doesn't..so strange..
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help!

Update: Just copied the project to different Windows machine - same
result, throws error..