Re: [Question #676910]: Sikulix fatal error: loadlib: opencv_java342.dll not in any libs folder --- use build > #150 or SNAPSHOT > -64

gravizip555 confirmed that the question is solved:
This is a regression since 1.1.4-20181214.081346-62. Just downgraded to
this version using gradle and everything works fine now.

p.s: Additionally I would like to say huge thank you to RaiMan for
supporting this wonderful project, documentation is very easy to read
and understand, it just rocks! Thank you guys for this product.

p.s.s: I am closing the issue as 'solved'.