[Question #676954]: clear cursor

Hello,

I am trying to automate a desktop app. It's an app that draws electrical diagrams. So i can select an element from an acessories list and then drop it to the diagram.After i select my element and then click add, the element is added to the cursor and then I can hover and click in the region to drop it to the schema. The problem is that sometimes after I add the desired element to the cursor and then drop it to the schema. It adds multiple elements instead of just one.
I have a video to demonstrate this. So i have successfully added the first 2 elements to the diagram there, then i want to add the 3rd one and test fails. My app remained open and I could reproduce this manually but if i want to reproduce this fully manually it won't work. So the question is, it seems not to be a problem from my test app, is this something from sikuli? can i clear whats glued to the cursor?

The link for the video : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ifpu5toluarqlv9/hager_multi_select.mp4?dl=0

Thanks.