[Question #677277]: Unable to get Sikuli 1.1.4 operational

Hello Support,
I have just installed Java v8 on a Windows 7 & Windows 10 machine and recently downloaded the following files:
sikulix.jar
sikulixapi.jar
jython-standalone-2.7.1.jar

When double-clicking on the sikulix.jar file, I get the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: SikuliX: fatal: Java arch not 64 Bit or not detected (java 8 version 1.8 vm 25.191-b12 class 52.0 arch null)
        at org.sikuli.script.RunTime.terminate(RunTime.java:71)
        at org.sikuli.script.RunTime.get(RunTime.java:288)
        at org.sikuli.ide.SikulixRunIDE.main(SikulixRunIDE.java:36)

Can you please assist?.  I do have Sikuli v1.1.3 working but not the latest version, appreciate your assistance, thank you.