Re: [Question #677245]: Support for high DPI screens (such as the microsoft surface)?

@Matt
thanks for being willing to help.

I appreciate it, since I do not have access to HiDpi equipment in
Windows (Only my MacBook pro Retina, which works).

I have to check the relevant Java classes in Java 11, to find out, what methods/attributes might help to get further.
I will revise the monitor evaluation debugging and come back when ready.

Please follow the mentioned bug in comment #1 for info on any movement
in this case.