Re: [Question #677331]: Sikulix IDE not launching Jython/JRuby

Ken Thompson gave more information on the question:
I didn't mean to be vague in my first question, I actually did
follow the insturctions on the download page:

The Jython interpreter 2.7.1 for python scripting (the default)
The JRuby interpreter 9.x for ruby scripting
Download what you prefer or both to the same folder as you have your sikulix.jar.
They will be recognized by SikuliX at the next start.
So preferably download before using the IDE the first time.

but didn't do it.
Best regards,