Re: [Question #677380]: scroll down a page with findAll list

Marc Summers gave more information on the question:
This is what I tried, but the problem is that
it acts like the first list from findAll is still
there, meaning that the findAll outside the loop
the first one that runs, sets up a list, but the
second findAll inside the for loop, does not appear
to overwrite the first one, so when I try to click the
more button, it is clicking in the wrong place.
I also tried   tbuttsorted = 0   trying to clear the
sorted list, but that did not work either.

tbutt = 0
tbuttons = list(findAll("morebutton.png"))
print "I Found ",len(tbuttons)," matches"
tbuttsorted = sorted(tbuttons,key=lambda m:m.y)

for tbutt in tbuttsorted:
    print "Going to click this more button"
    hover(tbutt)
    mouseDown(Button.LEFT)
    mouseUp(Button.LEFT)
    sleep(1)
    try:
        find(Pattern("ordercodedmg290.png").similar(0.99))
        print "Found Order Code DMG290"
        print "I am going with this one ", tbutt
        mouseDown(Button.RIGHT)
        mouseUp(Button.RIGHT)
        mouseDown(Button.LEFT)
        mouseUp(Button.LEFT)
        break
    except FindFailed:
        print "Did NOT Find Order Code DMG290"
        print "Going to try the next more button"
        mouseDown(Button.RIGHT)
        mouseUp(Button.RIGHT)
        mouseDown(Button.LEFT)
        mouseUp(Button.LEFT)