[Question #677405]: Organizing sikuli scripts into packages.

I'm building an automation framework for an application and am attempting to create python packages with sikuli scripts with a similar structure to normal python packages.

Example:

modules/
    /application
        /__init__.py
        /functions.sikuli
    /windows
        /__init__.py
        /functions.sikuli

The problem is __init__ odesn't recognize sikuli files (folders) therefore they don't get added to the package.

I can try to cheat my way around this by added the following to the __init__.py file but this causes some other issues where the sikuli modules look in the wrong place for images.

# code

import sys
import os

# Get the base path.
base_path = os.path.dirname(os.path.realpath(__file__))

sys.path.append(os.path.join(os.path.join(base_path, "popups.sikuli")))
import popups

# end

Does Sikuli support package structures similar to python?