Re: [Question #677412]: after sikulix script completes my mouse clicks do not work right via TightVNC

Doug Symes gave more information on the question:
I am running SikuliX scripts on a remote machine, that is managed via a
TightVNC session.

Windows Task Scheduler calls the batch file that has this code:

start /i /b /wait c:\users\biuser\desktop\sikuli\runsikulix -f c:\users\biuser\desktop\sikuli\sikuli-log.txt -r c:\users\biuser\Documents\QMG_Live.sikuli
findstr /i /g:c:\users\biuser\desktop\sikuli\log_string_search_list.txt c:\users\biuser\Desktop\Sikuli\sikuli-log.txt
if %errorlevel% == 0 (
   GOTO SENDMAIL
) ELSE (
   GOTO NOTHING
)
:SENDMAIL
 aws ses send-email --to sikuli-pbi@xxxxxxxxxx --from helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxx --source-arn arn:aws:ses:us-east-1:<acct>:identity/qualbe.com --subject "Data-Mining BI Error" --text "Please login to data-mining.qmg.local and check on PBI Desktop to make sure its still running okay.  Look at the log file from the automated Sikuli Windows Scheduled Task.  The log is located here:  c:\users\biuser\Desktop\Sikuli\sikuli-log.txt"
:NOTHING
exit

1) What do you make of the VNC issue?
2) Is the above batch file a typical use for SikuliX / Acceptable use?