[Question #677438]: Pass argument to test runner

Hello,
 So my test runner file uses HTML test runner. It basically looks like this:

import sys.argv

if __name__== "__main__":

    HagercadUtilities.Utilities.createFolder(HagercadConfig.HAGERCAD_TEST_REPORTS_FOLDER)
    unittest.TextTestRunner(verbosity = 2)
    output = open(HagercadConfig.HAGERCAD_HTML_REPORT_FILE,"w+")
    runner = HTMLTestRunner.HTMLTestRunner(stream=output, title=HagercadConfig.HAGERCAD_HTML_REPORT_TITLE, description=HagercadConfig.HAGERCAD_HTML_REPORT_DESCRIPTION)
    runner.run(sys.argv[1])

I want to run the tests from command line and I do either:
 pathToSikuli\Sikuli\runsikulix -r pathToMyTestRUnnerClass\HagercadTestRunner.sikuli --args HagercadTests.regressionSuite()
or,
java -jar  pathToSikuli\Sikuli\sikulix.jar -r pathToMyTestRUnnerClassHagercadTestRunner.sikuli --args HagercadTests.regressionSuite()

So i want to pass via command line an argument directly to runner.run() and of course "HagercadTests.regressionSuite()" is the suite that i want to run wich is located in another file.

I;m getting this error:

    runner.run(sys.argv[1])
  File "C:\Users\rares.pasca\AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\Lib\HTMLTestRunner.py", line 678, in run
    test(result)
TypeError: 'unicode' object is not callable

I dont know exactly how to fix it.
Thanks