Re: [Question #677438]: Pass argument to test runner

Rares Pasca posted a new comment:
Thank you very much. I still have something to ask.

So this is the test class that i;m using file it's called HagercadTests:

class TestRegression(unittest.TestCase):

    def test_1(self):
        HagercadUtilities.Utilities.startApp()
        HagercadUtilities.Utilities.stopApp()
    def test_2(self):
        HagercadUtilities.Utilities.startApp()
        HagercadSteps.Steps.createNewProject()
        HagercadUtilities.Utilities.stopApp()
    def test_3(self):
        HagercadUtilities.Utilities.startApp()
        HagercadSteps.Steps.createNewProject()
        HagercadSteps.Steps.multifilaireSchema()
        HagercadUtilities.Utilities.stopApp()
def regressionSuite():
    suite = unittest.TestSuite()
    suite.addTest(TestRegression('test_2'))
    return suite

I can run the tests(test_1,test_2,test_3) like this now thanked to your solution from above :
java -jar pathToSikuli\Sikuli\sikulix.jar -r pathToMyScript\HagercadTestRunner.sikuli --args HagercadTests.TestRegression
 But now i won't need  "regressionSuite()", is that right? this is also located outside TestRegression class.

I want to organize the tests in such a way that when evreyone wants to run one test it should only call this command in terminal fllowed by the name of test suite let's say, in this case TestRegression.
So i just have to create more classes here wich will act like suites, for example TestSmoke class,TestCreateDiagram class instead of adding them to a suite because i dont need this approach anymore:

def regressionSuite():
    suite = unittest.TestSuite()
    suite.addTest(TestRegression('test_2'))
    return suite

or am I able to call from command line also a defined suite like this
one above?