[Question #677513]: 1.1.14 - can't use function Text(), error on sun.reflect

I'm on windows 7 64 bits sp1, using the IDE 1.1.4 jar file, I have the jython 2.7 installed

sikulix 1.1.4 works fine until I used the text() function, it stops the execution and give the error at

at java.lang.r

eflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Não foi possível encontrar o módulo especificado. (can not find the module, it does not say wich one)

looks like something is missing

using java 8 64 bits 192

please help