Re: [Question #677830]: Sikuli script failing while running on Selenium-Grid

monicar gave more information on the question:
Yes, updated my sikulix version to latest. SikuliX 1.1.4
And I downloaded all  sikuli jars and saved into lib folder and  made all
jars added to Global library(IntelliJ Idea).
[image: Temp_Sikulijars.png]
Then I committed the changes into SVN and build the job from Jenkins to run
on Selenium_Grid.
[image: Temp_Gridconsole.png]
Error on Jenkins:
[image: Temp_SikuliErroronJenkins.png]

where /var/lib/jenkins/workspace is the jenkins workspace path in
linux(Windows subsystem)Selenium-Grid HUB
Please advice