Re: [Question #677873]: [1.1.4] IntelliJ IDEA: SikuliX shutdown hook is blocking my app from exiting

RaiMan requested more information:
Yes, SikuliX adds a JVM shutdown hook, where some cleanup actions are
done.

The implementation was revised during the last few weeks.

Might be that your usage of SikuliX is another special situation, that
has to be seen by the hook implementation in case.

Could you give me some details, how you are using sikulixapi.jar (as
Maven dep or project library).

please add -Dsikuli.Debug=3 to the java commandline and paste the
relevant debug output.