[Question #677960]: TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable - from HTML test runner

Hello, i am using Sikuli,unittest and HTMLTestRunner . I have a CSV file that looks like this for example:

startApp,createNewProject
startApp,createNewProject,createDiagram

For each line in the CSV I'm creating a test. The code is this:

def TestSuiteFactory():
    suite = unittest.TestSuite()
    pathCSV = r'pathToCsv\testCSV.csv'
    with open(pathCSV, 'rb') as csvfile:
        sequenceInnerMethods = dict()
        reader = csv.reader(csvfile)
        for row in reader:
            for item in row:
                try:
                    sequenceInnerMethods[item] = getattr(HagercadSteps.Steps, item)()
                    #getattr(HagercadSteps.Steps, item)()
                except AttributeError:
                    print("Unknown attribute", item, "ignored")
            sequenceTestSuite = __builtin__.type(row[-1], (unittest.TestCase,), sequenceInnerMethods)
            suite.addTest(sequenceTestSuite(item))
            #HagercadSteps.Steps.stopApp()
        return suite

So here there 2 tests that will be built and run with the help of this method. The problem is that inside the html test report, for each test i get this error:

TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable

I couldn't find proper solutions for this. Anyone has an idea?