[Question #678057]: capture command wrong using vnc

Hello,

I managed to use sikulix on a vnc connection and are writing due to two points:
- I'd like to share my experience making it work
-  I'd like to report an issue.

Point 1, my way:
I have a Windows 7 machine running in a virtual box that I'd like to control with sikulix (1.1.3 BTW) using vnc. My host also is Windows 7.
The first vnc server I tried to use was UltraVNC. Installation procedure worked really smooth, connection using vncviewer from the host worked but with sikulix I was not able to read screen content. capture only showed black screens (yes, I played around with wait(1-5)).
The next vnc-server I played around was tiger vnc because I read success messaged here and in the docs.
Unfortunately the tiger vnc installer let me alone with the firewall settings and did not tell me. Since I found that out and opened the firewall for vnc, I was able to capture the screen and work with sikulix.
My script currently is looking like this:

client = vncStart(ip="192.168.56.104", port=5900 )
#wait( 5 )
img = client.capture()
client.click( client.wait("StartButton.png",10) )
client.type( "Explorer" )
client.click( client.wait("Windows-Explorer.png") )

client.stop();

Point 2:
when I use the capture(filename) variant as capture( client, "Test.png" ) my screenshot file shows a screenshot from the host instead of the virtual box, so I guess there's something like a 'feature' somewhere in there.

Thank you for listeing!

Regards,
Christoph