Re: [Question #678057]: capture command wrong using vnc

Christoph Fetzer posted a new comment:
Hi!

I mixed two issues, sorry for making this not clear enough:
client.type( "r", Key.WIN )
-> will never show any result, regardlesss how long I wait. Neither on the screen of the virtual box, nor over the vnc connection. Instead I hear some sound out of the virtual machine but I can't relate the source.

client.keyDown( Key.WIN )
client.keyUp()

# wait for the start menu instead of the ausführen window is a
workaround for failing step 1.

client.type( "cmd.exe" )

Issue two:
this wait for the screenshot will fail regardless how long I wait (I went up to 20s). Cause: the captures taken from the vnc connection show an incomplete startmenu with the parts missing, I am searching for ( the entry field at the bottom with the text "Programme/Dateien durchsuchen").
If I use the wait undotted and instead search on my host system in the virtual box window, everything works fine.