[Question #678368]: SIkuli Javadoc Version Mismatch 1.1.4

Downloaded Sikuli API Jar ( https://raiman.github.io/SikuliX1/downloads.html ). Guess that's the Version 1.1.4. When I use Pattern.similar Method there are some strange Errors. In the Java Doc ( http://doc.sikuli.org/javadoc/index.html ) the Pattern Class has a Method similar(float similarity_) but if one call this Method with Pattern(...).similar(1.0) the following Error appears:

TypeError: 'float' object is not callable

If one instead then uses Pattern(...).similar = 1.0 this Error appears:

AttributeError: can't set attribute

Not sure what's the Problem here. Either the Javadoc is not up to date or the Sikuli Software has Bugs.

Furthermore my old Sikuli Scripts ( Sikuli 1.0.3 ) doesn't work with Sikuli 1.1.4. For example the DesktopMouse Class seems not to exist anymore and I can not find any Documentation in the Internet which descripe the missing Classes from 1.0.3 and it's new Implementation in 1.1.4.

Very wired Framework and not that good Documentation. At all very hard to use.

Hope someone can help here.