Re: [Question #678368]: SIkuli Javadoc Version Mismatch 1.1.4

Dirk Schiller posted a new comment:
What really is wired on this Launchpad Overview Page is the Sentence:

"Beginning with 1.1.4 downloads will only be available here:
https://raiman.github.io/SikuliX1/downloads.html";

And that'Äs exactly what I downloaded and where I have many Problems.
And you guys tell me I am wrong here. I am fully confused. HOw could you
write the DOwnload Location on this Launchpad OVerview Page and tell
People if they have Questions for that Downoad that they are wrong here
? Please don't understand me wrong I am not here to fight or something
similiar I just need Help to understand simple Tasks for the Framework
and the Javadocs and the Helppages I rad are not that much helping
because all the Examples doesnt work. And it seems the Java Doc is not
up to date. Can someone bring Light into this ?