Re: [Question #678376]: [1.1.4] How to set 'similar' from default 0.7 to 1.0 ?

I want to give a few comments on your approach.

--- # http://doc.sikuli.org/javadoc/index.html
this link is no longer supported and does not reflect the actual version
actual javadoc for 1.1.4: https://raiman.github.io/SikuliX1/javadocs/index.html
BE Aware: it is always a good idea to first look into the docs (https://sikulix-2014.readthedocs.io/en/latest) and afterwards may be at the Java API level.

--- from jnius import autoclass
I do not recommend, to use jnius:
this is intended to bridge Java Api's from C-Python.
SikuliX is Java based and uses Jython as interpreter (language level 2.7)
As such, you have direct access to all Java classes by just using import.
... if you use Jython either implizit via SikuliX IDE (sikulix.jar) or with plain Jython and sikulixapi.jar on classpath
... and if you use Jython, then there is no need for jnius, since the relevant classes are already pre-imported, when you run your scripts obeying the SikuliX rules for Python scripting.

Come back, if you have more questions, that might not be obvious when
looking into the docs.

One more thing:
Please make a new question, for a new topic.
Do not change an existing question, to ask different things.
In doubt use the comment, to add information.

I get notified immediately by every change to every post on Launchpad
and usually answer within 24 hours.

All the best

But finally of course it is your decision, how to get on the road.