Re: [Question #678360]: [1.1.4] IDE : Robotframework: Keyword Settings::Resouce missing --- upgraded to RFW 3.1 (build #191)

Melvin Raymond confirmed that the question is solved:
This seems to have solved the problem Raiman. I used the example out on
the "Thomas Jaspers" robot-keyword-tutorial file labeled "sample-2-own-
keyword-resource.txt" and "resouce-2.txt" file.

I saved the "resource-2.txt" file from Mojave by using the "Format >
Make plain text" tab,  from the TextEdit app. I don't know if this also
had something to do with original posted issue (and your fix too) as I
rarely save as ".txt" files and have just taken the ".rtf" default and
renamed from the OS level. I wasn't sure if it was keeping the file as
"resource-2.txt.rtf" or not but it looked like at the OS level it was
giving me a choice to keep it ".rtf" or save it as ".txt".

Anyway, it is working now. Thanks very much for your help Raiman.  Much
appreciated.