[Question #678427]: Mojave : SikuliX IDE : I need to create a Keyword for invoking my app Robotramework (from the SikuliX IDE)

-- SikulixIDE-1.1.4--SNAPSHOT
- Mac Mojave OS
- Robotframework
- Python 2.7.10

In a previous question I had learned I could invoke my application straight out of the SikuliX IDE (without Robot Framework) by using this command:

App.open("/Applications/Viewer.app")

MY CURRENT GOAL  is to try and create a Keyword with Robot Framework that will invoke my application from inside the SikuliX IDE and running a Robot Framework script. I'd like to start out by doing this as an .inline library. I'm struggling with how to do this. But I do see there is a "process" collection for Robot Framework that might work? Maybe there's an easier way, but I really need a concrete example of turning that above command into a legitimate Keyword.

FUTURE GOALS: (not for now though)
- I want to change that Keyword to an external Keyword
- I want to learn how to organize folders and subfolders by running all my previous working examples from one Robot Framework script (so I can simulate as if I were doing those with my own application once I figure out how to do it all). Note that I've gone through a lot of simple examples and have a bunch of single Robot Framework scripts I can run individually.
- Where I'm going with this is I eventually want to be able to test my own app by invoking it from the SikuliIDE within RobotFramework and write a bunch of Test Cases and Keywords. But at this point I have no clue how to do any of this. I'm picking at it in my spare time.