Re: [Question #678493]: How to take equal size screenshot

yashi rathore is still having a problem:
Thank you Raiman, above solution almost solved my problem, but now when
i am comparing, enabled image and disabled image ,it is showing
"similar".I have used below code to compare:

from sikuli import *
import sys
import shutil
import os

# contains the absolute-path-to-image-file-1
img1 = "file path"
buttonReg = exists(img1, 0)
popup("disable the button and click ok")
regionImage = capture(buttonReg)
shutil.copyfile(regionImage, os.getcwd()+'//test.png')
f = Finder(img1)

 # searches and stores the matches in the Finder object f

f.find( os.getcwd()+'//test.png')
if f.hasNext(): # is None if nothing found
    print("similar")
else:
    print("not similar")
f.destroy()