Re: [Question #678458]: I can't implement the rest of the function.

David Borghi is still having a problem:
@RaiMan

Thank you for your contribution.

I might not have been clear, I'm sorry about that.

The two lines I'm trying to implement are completely independent of the
other functions, which means, I'd like it to be executed whenever the
image img5 (ef) exists - it'll only exist when the img1 are not there
(because It's impossible to have both images at the same time, either
img1 will be available or img5).

Is there any other way where  I can place those two lines so it can get
executed anytime?

______

@Roman Podolyan

Thank you for your contribution.

I might not have been clear, I'm sorry about that.

The lines I'm referring are:

    if exists(ef, 0):
        doubleClick(efg)

I'd like it to be executed whenever the image img5 (ef) exists - it'll
only exist when the img1 are not there (because It's impossible to have
both images at the same time, either img1 will be available or img5).

If I was not clear, please, let me know so I can try to explain in a
better way, thank you.