[Question #678517]: unable to use/integrate vision wait in other application

Hi,

I am trying to use/integrate sikuli wait statement in other application which is almost similar to "selenium" , but the problem is when ever I'm trying to use sikuli wait as "vision wait(img.png",timeUnit) the execution is got stuck at wait statement only.

My scenario is:
I'm automating a desktop application where I have to wait for the process to complete,after that, I have to check for an img existence & then click Export button which will export the output to a .csv, but the problem here is, sikuli is unable to execute this Vision wait in my code."vision wait("img.PNG" ,300)"   automation process is not continuing after this step "vision wait("img.PNG" ,300)". please let me know is there any other way to do. I have to do it, help me,,,

Thanks in advance.