Re: [Question #678543]: Import Sikuli in a project with an existing Interpreter

Description changed to:
Hi,

I have an existing project using a custom interpreter, is there a way to
import Sikuli without changing interpreter in my main project?

Things I've done:

-I am using PyCharm and have successfully run a Sikuli script inside.

-I tried making a separate project with sikuli scripts (named
sikuli_action) and importing that project as a module in my main, but
the interpreter of my main is  preventing the Sikuli module imported to
run

ImportError while importing test module '<project_path>\main.py'.
Hint: make sure your test modules/packages have valid Python names.
Traceback:
main:33: in <module>
    import sikulix_action
..\..\..\SikuliX\sikulix_action.py:1: in <module>
    import org.sikuli.script.SikulixForJython
E   ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'org'