Re: [Question #678458]: I can't implement the rest of the function.

David Borghi confirmed that the question is solved:
@RaiMan.

Thank you, this totally makes sense and I'm ashamed I couldn't figure
out by myself, anyway, have in mind I'm grateful for you all.

The most part of the script worked how it should be, except by one thing
(that I already read in other threads and responses but couldn't fix
it).

I'll try to explain in a simple way.

The img5 is located in a place where there are variations of 3
expressions, they are:

+1 point. (Green color)
0. (White color)
-1 point. (Red color).

If I use the screenshot with the expression "-1 point" (in a red text),
the script works as expected, If I use the screenshot with the
expression "+1 point" (in a green text) the script ignores the
screenshot and jump to the doubleClick, I understand that is something
related to the image recognization, but I'm trying to understand what I
should do to fix it.

For now, I'll keep trying and If I couldn't fix it, I'll comeback here,
ok?

Thank you for your help.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.