Re: [Question #678649]: How do I use Multi Thread Clicking?

Lisa Howells is still having a problem:
I was using multi threading because what i'm trying to do is use sikuli
for playing an android game that supports multi touch. I want it to be
able to detect and do things at once. For example I want it to be able
to look at the HP bar of a character, and the mana bar of a character,
and then be able to click the skill buttons that restore low hp or mana,
but those things might happen around the same time.

Now imagine if I had 6 characters on my party, and they all had their
own separate buttons for healing hp and mana, and I wanted to be able to
detect when any of the 6 have low hp/mana so they can click their
buttons. there's 12 possible buttons I want to click and sometimes it
will happen at the same time. it doesn't need to be at the exact same
time, but lets say I needed to click 6 different buttons at once because
everyone had low hp, I would want them all to be clicked in under 2
seconds. How can I set up sikuli so it can constantly be detecting their
6 hp bars, and clicking each of the party member's own healing buttons
as needed?

I've already figured out how to make sikuli detect when individual
HP/mana bars of one party member is low by using exists() and then
clicking the member's heal button with click(), but I don't get how to
make it work for multiple party members at the same time.

I'm bad at explaining stuff, so here's a picture I drew instead:
https://i.imgur.com/HHcl5Vf.png

on the left is the 12 buttons, on the right is the bars that I'm detecting
right now with basic sikuli code using exists() and click() i'm able to have one party member's hp/mana detected, and to restore it by clicking one of the matching button when its low. how do I make this so it can work with 6 party members so it can detect the right HP bar and click the right button that matches it?