Re: [Question #678649]: How can I handle events that are happening asynchronously and independently?

ok, yes you are write the next step (delegating more than one party
member handling to threads) is Python scripting (not really basic though
;-)

- wrap the generic handling of a party member into a def with appropriate parameters
- then for each party member use the def with the specific parameters to create and run the threads
(you had already done so with the click() just at the beginning of the discussion)

for now you should implement without any synching/locking and see what
happens with the clicks

Another point:
the click location should be defined relative to the partyMem region and if possible, only the first partyMem region should be defined absolute (even this might be found and defined by an image search) and all others relative to the first one.
Supposing it is a stable geometric system in terms of pixels, this makes the solution independent from the exact location on the screen.

Though you are a new programmer, I will not script your workflow. Believe me: it is better to implement your own solution, then just to copy&paste something.
... and for specific aspects of Python scripting you will find tons of examples in the net and there are good tutorials.