Re: [Question #678678]: I am getting this error code using ovserver

Seyed Mohammad Hossein Amirkhalili is still having a problem:
just installed java 11 as was suggested in your link  (bug 1730645) from
this link:
https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk11-downloads-5066655.html

now I cant open the script any more :( the IDE screen got bigger and
scaled up looks like ). I get the following error:

[error] Region(50,1002,1870,78) outside any screen - subsequent actions might not work as expected
[error] EditorPane: read returned null
[error] IDE: restoreScriptFromSession: Can't load: C:\Users\Test\OneDrive\Sikuliii\Sikuli\Projects\Spotify\bot21.sikuli

Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK
release

[error] Region(50,1002,1870,78) outside any screen - subsequent actions
might not work as expected

[error] highlight: not possible for null