Re: [Question #678689]: Mojave : SikuliX IDE : Suite Setup works but Suite Teardown fails in this example

Again after repairing the script with regard to column structure (more
than 1 space to divide columns), this worked for me:

I did not check Suite Setup/Teardown in the docs, so I simply commented
it out and added the actions to the respective keywords.

runScript("""
robot
*** Variables ***
${TESTAPP}  "preview"
${APPTITLE}  "preview"
*** Settings ***
Library  ./inline/LabQuestViewer
#Suite Setup  start my application  ${TESTAPP}
#Suite Teardown  stop my application  ${APPTITLE}

*** Test Cases ***
Test Robot Framework Logging 1
    [Setup]  Setup Actions
    Log  Test Logging 1
    [Teardown]  Teardown Actions

*** Keywords ***
Setup Actions
    Log  Setup Actions done here
    start my application  ${TESTAPP}

Teardown Actions
    Log  Teardown Actions done here
    stop my application  ${TESTAPP}
""")

class LabQuestViewer(object):
  def start_my_application(self, myApp):
    someApp = App.open(myApp)

  def stop_my_application(self, lqApp):
    someApp = switchApp(lqApp)
    someApp = App.close(lqApp)

Generally:
when using keywords written in Python, you should first check in a Python script, wether the keywords do what you expect, before using them inline in a RFW script.