Re: [Question #678740]: IDE Show/Show in Buttons

Mike is still having a problem:
Thanks Masuo.

If I put the cursor on the start of a line with an image, then it will
highlight the image region. That seems to duplicate the Matching Preview
function. Are there any situiations where you would use one rather than
the other?

If I press Show in then it asks me to draw a region. If the image
appears within that region, it highlights it. If it doesn't it will eg
stop with:

[error] Runner: not possible: CvException [org.opencv.core.CvException:
cv::Exception: OpenCV(3.4.2) C:\build\3_4_winpack-bindings-
win64-vc14-static\opencv\modules\imgproc\src\templmatch.cpp:1107: error:
(-215:Assertion failed) _img.size().height <= _templ.size().height &&
_img.size().width <= _templ.size().width in function 'cv::matchTemplate'
]

(Note testing these features has also given me 'null' or caused the IDE to crash.)

So what do you use Show in for?