[Question #678788]: Mojave : SikuliXIDE : Simple example needed to integrate SikuliX script into RobotFramework

It feels like I'm going down a really big rabbit hole here that will take me hours and hours to figure out. I know how to create a SikuliX Script to click an image, as I've done this a couple years ago on earlier versions of Sikuli. But, what do I need to do to get something as simple as that to work from the Robot Framework? Is this easy to do, or is it a lot more complicated to set things up for this? Can I get an example to try out?

-  Using Mac Mojave
- Using Python 2.7.10
- Java SE 8
- Using SikulixIDE-1.1.4-SNAPSHOT (looks like I need to get latest download, and will do that soon)