Re: [Question #678788]: Mojave : SikuliXIDE : Simple example needed to integrate SikuliX script into RobotFramework

Melvin Raymond confirmed that the question is solved:
OK, I think I answered this myself. I guess a simple click in a "def" statement does work when called from the Robot Framework. This is what I used from an existing script. I just and I watched it physically click in the area I had recorded.

  def stop_my_application(self, lqApp):
    click("1551130276080.png")

That number you see in the ".png" converted when I pasted it in here but it was the screenshot of a text field I had used. So for now I can continue to play around with more. I'll close this as self answered.