Re: [Question #678788]: Mojave : SikuliXIDE : Simple example needed to integrate SikuliX script into RobotFramework

Melvin Raymond posted a new comment:
Cool! Thanks RaiMan for the feedback again. Just that "Click(<yadda
yadda>)" a long way. Looks like SikuliX works a lot better than the older
version I used a few years ago. I'm having fun playing with this. Wish I
had more time. I did look at those SikuliX features implemented but once I
saw they didn't work in the IDE, I kinda backed away from it. That's where
I got the "rabbit hole" feeling.

--
Mel Raymond - Quality Assurance Engineer
mraymond@xxxxxxxxxxx

Vernier Software & Technology

13979 SW Millikan Way

Beaverton, OR 97005