[Question #678851]: XLSX Handling in Sikuli

Hi -
I have a project where in:

Step 1: Fetch the value of a CELL from one Excel sheet
status: success
Step 2: Paste that value in another cell (say C30) in another Excel sheet
status: Success
Step 3: Save the updated sheet in xlsx format
status: Not Success

Need help for acheiving Step 3.

I am using xlrd, xlwt and xlutils but with xlrd - I see the file is getting saved as ".xls" format only.  I see that if I use openPyXl then .xlsx format can be handled but I guess Sikuli is not supporting openPyXl yet.

Then for experimental purpose I tried the following:

 1a - Save the updated file as .xls
 2a - perfomr explicit renaming of the file using os.rename or shutil

dirPath = r'C:\blah\blah\Ericsson'
old_file = os.path.join(dirPath, "testnew3.xls")

new_file = os.path.join(dirPath, "testnew4.xlsx")
shutil.move(old_file, new_file )

though the renaming gets succeeded the file seems to get corrupted and not getting opened up.

Advice please. TiA !