Re: [Question #678936]: mouseMove to an absolute position on screen

Marc Summers is still having a problem:
Wow!  Thanks Mike for all of your help.
I found that the syntax  mouseMove(Location(x, y))
works OK on the Mac and should work on Win 10 too.

But I do have one other question.

I am trying to do a key press sequence using
type()

What I am trying to do is this:

On the MAC if you press SHIFT CMD and the $/4  key
you will get an XY position marker on the cursor point.

The problem is that I don't know what the KEY attribute is
for the $/4 key.   I have tried  DOLLAR, but that is not the correct
attribute.  So do  you know what the correct key attribute would
be?

type(Key.SHIFT, Key.CMD, Key.???)  <<< can you answer this one please?

Thanks.