[Question #678976]: SukuliXIDE : Mojave : Robot Framework : Can't seem to activate a text entry field

- Using SikuliX IDE with Robot Framework on Mac Mojave OS
- Python 2.7.10
- Jython is being used
- Java SE 8 installed

Hi RaiMan.

I've had a little time to pick at this again yesterday, and I had this goal to get a "def" piece working to get my application setup. This is what I'm currently doing:

- Invoke my Viewer app (success)
- Activate the Text Entry field (not successful here)
- Type the word "test" into the field (I think I can do this if I get the last Sikuli piece to work, "test" is the WIFI name of my device)
-  Then some other clicks to get the rest of it setup (I think I can easily do these 'most likely')

The problem: I can't seem to get the Text Entry field to work. When I run this script I can see that it does actually click on the field. You can see the image I'm clicking on here though because pasting it here converts it to some numerical value, but it essentially says "Enter Name or IP" in gray text there. So the SikuliX does see that. When I click on this field manually, it puts your cursor into the field (which I want it to do so I can enter the 'test" text. It also outlines the field for the user so they have a visual that it's been selected. When I run the following script though, I don't seem to be able to activate that field. I've tried double clicking and some other things. The wait time isn't very long when clicking it manually.  It highlights fairly quickly. I've added a piece after that to enter the text but it never happens. Note also I've commented out the Teardown so my application stays up.

runScript("""
robot
*** Variables ***
${TESTAPP}        "/Applications/Viewer.app"
#${APPTITLE}        "LabQuest Viewer 2.0"
*** Settings ***
Library        ./inline/LabQuestViewer

*** Test Cases ***
Test Robot Framework Logging 1
    [Setup]    Setup Actions
    Log    Test Logging 1
   # [Teardown]    Teardown Actions

*** Keywords ***
Setup Actions
    Log    Setup Actions done here
    prepare my application        ${TESTAPP}

Teardown Actions
    Log    Teardown Actions done here
    stop my application        ${TESTAPP}

""")

class LabQuestViewer(object):
  def prepare_my_application(self, myApp):
    App.open(myApp)
    click("1551743399148.png")
  def stop_my_application(self, myApp):
    App.close(myApp)