[Question #678977]: My testing app turns blank when clicking on find function on Sikuli IDE on MAC

I have mac mini: macOS High Sierra version 10.13.6. I connect that machine with VNC Viewer remotely.
I installed SikuliX 1.1.1.
I launch the SikuliX IDE and clicking on find() function. I see all the screen is covered with grey and "Select an Image" in the middle of the screen. Now I want to drag and drop to take my baseline but my opened app is all blank.

I have another similar machine and SikuliX 1.1.1 works find with that machine. The problematic machine used to work fine but it just got this problem from today.

I try to connect that problematic machine with a monitor and it start to work fine. But I don't want to do that.  Could you please let me know what causes that and how to solve it?