Re: [Question #679012]: send email when script stops at error or finishes

BOCHENG YIN posted a new comment:
Mike Thanks! This makes sense to use Outlook or Gmail.

However, I want to send a message to warn my work is finished or there is a problem that Sikuli crashes.
I am expecting to see any case that a Sikuli script fails, not limited to a specific error that is linked to a certain line of code.

In that way, the message sending command is not in the specific script I run, but in the Sikuli setup.
or
 I have two Sikuli scripts will run in a queue? The first one is doing the jobs I want to monitor. The second is initiated by the finish or the fail of the first script and sending a message by calling an email GUI

Is it possible to do that?
Thanks!