[Question #679030]: user.home error

Hi,

Firstly, thank you for this usefull project !

I've created scenario with IDE, it works fine.
Now, i would like start it automatically after user logged in (i'm already to do it with a simple swing application, works fine).

But when the service start sikuli from command line, error appears immediately:

[ERROR] RunIDE: JavaSystemProperty::user.home not valid: C:\Users\jeffrey

I don't understand, this directory exists, it's my current user's home directory

I don't want to use startup menu because i want to hide (via a wrapper) the back and white msdos console while running.

It works fine from an other VM, both VMs are up to date
Windows 7 pro SP1
JDK 11.0.2

Perhaps i've forgotten something, any idea?

Thanks