[Question #679058]: Trying to get sikuli java-scripts running on Ubuntu through jenkins-maven

Few questions pertaining to this:

   - Do we need to prepare the linux/ubuntu environment for sikuli to work
  - Do we need to install sikuli software on Ubuntu or just using sikulixapi in our code is good enough ?
  -Jenkins is not able to find the sikuli-core and sikuli-api jars in the maven repository when executing the maven goal.. any changes we need to do on jenkins side
  - If we just put sikuli 1.1.2 dependency in the  maven-pom file is good enough or do we need to download any other jars and include them in the buidlpath or classpath ?

Are there any related articles to read up on for this.. any pointer, any help if someone can throw some light ?
Anyone else faced similar issues like this...

Thank you...