Re: [Question #679090]: What should I do to change Java environment?

masuo confirmed that the question is solved:
I have wanted to tell that the similarity of image is decreasing when changing java8 to OpenJDK11.
capture image with java8 + SikuliX, and save script.
open script with OpenJDK11 + SikuliX, and open matching preview window.

I read bug 1730645.
So far I have used SikuliX by setting the display settings as below.
scaling:125%, resolution:1920 * 1080

I changed settings scaling to 100% and tested.
capture image with java8 + SikuliX, and save script.
open script with OpenJDK11 + SikuliX, and open matching preview window.
I confirmed the similarity of image is not decreasing.