Re: [Question #679058]: Trying to get sikuli java-scripts running on Ubuntu through jenkins-maven

VJ posted a new comment:
Defined this repository in settings.xml below:
       <repository>
      		<id>sonatype-ossrh</id>
      		<url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/</url>
    	</repository>

Defined sikulixapi dependency in pom.xml:

               <dependency>
			<groupId>com.sikulix</groupId>
			<artifactId>sikulixapi</artifactId>
			<version>1.1.4-SNAPSHOT</version>
		</dependency>

I am getting artifact not found error upon executing maven goal on
jenkins:

Failed to execute goal on project sel-sikuli-java-testng: Could not
resolve dependencies for project sel-sikuli-java-testng:sel-sikuli-java-
testng:jar:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact
com.sikulix:sikulixapi:jar:1.1.4-SNAPSHOT in internal-repository (http
://engci-maven-master.cisco.com/artifactory/apic-em-repo)

I read somewhere else on a different post that 1.1.4 is slated for
release in April.. is it okay to use it now ?