[Question #679122]: SikuliXIDE; Mojave; Robot Framework: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1

Using the following Configuration:
- SikulixIDE-1.1.4-SNAPSHOT (updated to latest today)
- Robot Framework

I had previously built a script that worked fine with another application which could do a Suite Setup, Suite Teardown, and a Test Case Teardown. I took that same script and edited down to verify I could adopt it to another one of our applications. The intent is to be able to use a skeleton (or template per se) on different applications. I simply copied the working script, edited it so it would work on one of our other Desktop applications, and created a new Suite for it. This script code appears to work and do everything it is intended to do, but it generates an out of bounds error on an array. See below:

FAIL	ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1

Below is the script.

runScript("""
robot
*** Variables ***
${TESTAPP}        "/Applications/GraphicalAnalysis.app"

*** Settings ***
Library        ./inline/GA4
Suite Setup    Suite Setup Actions
Suite Teardown    Suite Teardown Actions
Test Teardown    Test Case Tear Down
*** Test Cases ***
Test TestCase1
    [Documentation]    This is just a test case to help me verify Test Teardown gets called
    Log    TestCase1 has been executed

*** Keywords ***
Suite Setup Actions
    Log    Suite Setup Actions done below
    prepare my application        ${TESTAPP}

Suite Teardown Actions
    Log    Suite Teardown Actions done below
    stop my application        ${TESTAPP}

Test Case Tear Down
    Log    Test Teardown Actions done below
    prepare test case        ${TESTAPP}

""")

class GA4(object):
  def prepare_my_application(self, myApp):
    startedmyapp = App.open(myApp)

  def stop_my_application(self, myApp):
    stoppedmyapp = App.close(myApp)

  def prepare_test_case(self, myApp):