[Question #679151]: using type("foo bar") does not type the text into remote desktop window

When using Remote Desktop Connection or Remote Desktop Connection Manager, typing does not work.

I can do click("image.png") and it works
However, if I use type("text") nothing will show up.

Even if I open notepad on the remote computer, put a 5 second pause in, click run, then click inside notepad on the remote machine, no text appears.

Log output says sikulix typed the message however.