Re: [Question #679122]: SikuliXIDE; Mojave; Robot Framework: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1

Melvin Raymond is still having a problem:
Interesting. Yes, I had renamed the application to shorten it and so I
wouldn't have to worry about spaces in the name. I should probably name
it back to the proper name and figure out how to use it properly. It was
a shortcut for me to get things running, but we found a bug someone else
might run into, so I guess that is a good thing. Thank you Raiman for
all the help. By the way, I found a workaround for closing my
application by using the keyDown(Key.CMD + Key.ALT + Key.SHIFT +
Key.ESC) just before I went home yesterday. One has to be careful with
it though or you might close the wrong application, so you'd have to ad
something like exist to make sure you're hitting the correct app, and
then check it again to make sure it actually close after a certain
period of time. Some other projects have hit the deck, so I'll have to
postpone anymore fun till later. Thank you sir!